Client requesting counselling will be based on a myriad of issues and staff will offer the choice to refer a client to a counsellor.
Also, client rights to participation are listed below
Client are entitled to
- Respect and courtesy at all times.
- Free to decline Counselling services.
- Confidentiality and privacy of information.
- Access to services and groups.
- Request for another counsellor if available.
- Lodge a complaint if unhappy with Redeemed Care Services.
What Redeemed Care expect of Clients
- Respect and courtesy to staff and service users at all times.
- Book in advance to access services and programs at the Centre
- Arrive on time for appointments.
- Give at least 24 hours notice for any cancellation of appointments.
- Clients are not to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs when accessing services.
- Provide Redeemed Care with correct contact information and notify the Centre of any changes.
Your views are important to us. Please send us your feedback or complaint.